January 16, 2011

another story from my hills part 2 - in the sweetroomberland

last page, I've just told about my childhood thing. now, I wish some of this toys, was not belong to me, is alive.  I imagine about a story like what I did when I was in elementary school. I made a story. I drew on a paper which the story was about a women, then she had a family, then met a man, then there were drama on it, so last story was an happy ending life. or maybe I created a power girl which sailor moon was the most wanted comic at the time, or maybe the Doraemon's creatures that (until now) amazed me and wondering "is that things can be happened in a real life?".

well, lets begin my own story.

here is my own story:

Mrs Isabella Kastilia, a friend of Kelinci. Taken from queen of spain's name (I hope she was born in Spain), she was ordinary and beautiful. well, I just imagine that she was the one which can made all of man (of toy's man) fall in love with her. she liked to go to shopping, had a coffee with a couple of friends, hang out, went to saloon, and anymore. it/she was pink. well, I'll tell you about Isabella life-being in the other time.

 the last picture? that's mrs Sophia.... yeah, Mrs Sophia, in Greece word,  means wisdom. she was pleasant, lovely, and such a 'mother person'. Had a kid, named Mercy from mice. She married with a rat. why rat? well, first met was when she was walking on the trench edge to Isabella's house and somebody stole her bag. she screamed but fortunately a gallant rat with a wonderful grey on it's body just came out and help her to catch the thief. well, the love story has begun. Then they married and has a kid. Unfortunately, her lovely husband leave 1 month after their kids born. 


Mercy  was very smart kid. But sometimes he was pampered to his mom. after all, he was a nice kid.

 here are Magenta and Mr Emo  (i just found them on my shelf).


Mr Emo, an oldest person in the story, was funny and warm. he always make everything okay. 

Magenta? ooh, she was Sophia's sister. Just a lovely person. love to eat honey (like pooh did). She loved to wear ribbon on her head. A biggest fans of Pooh hope that someday she could met him.



 Here are a big family in the sweetroomberland,


we belong together. well guys, see you in another story :) 
have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment